Win a trip to Adelaide Hills, South Australia
Plus Weekly prize giveaway of Croser Sparkling
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Accolade Wines Australia Limited (ABN 86 008 273 907), Reynell Road, Reynella SA 5161. Phone: (08) 8392 2222.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 12.01am (AEDT) 08/01/19 and ends at & 11.59pm (AEDT) 17/02/19 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Only NSW residents aged 18 or over who can take the prize on dates specified by the Promoter.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees of:
(a)the Promoter; or
(b)the agencies or companies or participating outlets associated with this competition,
and their immediate families, can't enter.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run at the St George Open Air Cinema Sydney during the Competition Period (Outlet).
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. Entrants must purchase a bottle of Croser at the St George Open Air Cinema Bar and have a valid ticket to the St George Open Air Cinema to enter.
During the Competition Period, you must take a photo of your ‘Croser Moment’ at the St George Open Air Cinema including a glass/bottle of Croser (Photo), post the Photo to Instagram using the hashtag #CroserMoment and tag @crosersparkling.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 1 x Major Prize winner determined in respect of this competition.
The major prize draw will be held at 2pm (AEDT) on 18/02/2019 at Accolade Wines, 40 Lord Street Botany NSW 2019.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be determined, by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, based on which entry best and most accurately captures the perfect Croser Moment.
There will be 6 x Weekly Prize winners determined in respect of this competition.
A weekly prize draw will be held at 2pm (ADST) on 14/01/2019; 21/01/2019; 28/01/2019; 04/02/2019; 11/02/2019; 18/02/2019; at Accolade Wines, 40 Lord Street Botany NSW 2019.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be determined, by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, based on which entry best and most accurately captures the perfect Croser Moment in the immediately prior week.
The Promoter may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 x Major prize available.
The prize is a trip to Adelaide Hills, South Australia for the winner and 1 adult companion, valued at up to $2,000, depending on the winner’s chosen dates.
There are 6 x Weekly prizes available.
The prize is a double pack of Croser Sparkling Wine valued at $65
See paragraphs 3 - 5 for further prize details.
Total prize pool
$2000 (Major Prize) + $65 x 6 (Weekly Prizes) = $2,390 (inc GST).
How many times can I enter?
You can enter multiple times, provided you only enter once per day and each Photo is different. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner of either the major or weekly prizes, you will be informed via your Instagram Private Message within two days of the draw and your winning photo and social media name will be published on the Croser Instagram page.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original image posted on your Instagram page as proof of entry during the Competition Period. If you remove the image within the competition period the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
The Major Prize Winner must acknowledge the prize by 5pm (AEST) on 19/02/2019. The Major Prize must be taken between March and September 2019.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) on 19/02/2019, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 12pm (AEST) on 20/02/2019 at the same location as the original draw to distribute the prize.
Any such winner will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Croser Instagram page on 22/02/2019 for a period of 28 days.
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter via Instagram. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. If you win the major prize, your prize will be a trip for you and 1 adult companion to Adelaide Hills, South Australia and includes:
(a) return economy airfares (including airfare taxes) for you and your companion from Sydney Airport to Adelaide Airport;
(b) car hire for 3 days from Adelaide Airport on arrival to be returned to Adelaide Airport on departure;
(c) 2 nights' accommodation (twin share) in a 5 star hotel (as determined by the Promoter) for you and your companion;
(d) $200 voucher for Maximilians Restaurant, Adelaide Hills to be used for dinner or lunch during your trip; and
(e) a private tour and tasting at Petaluma Cellar Door in Adelaide Hills with the Croser Winemaker.
Accommodation, activities and flights are subject to booking and availability. The prize must be taken between March and September 2019. Travel must be booked and completed in the time frame specified by the travel supplier. The prize cannot be taken during any block out/major event/peak/public holiday periods or any other exclusion periods as specified by the Promoter or the travel supplier/s. You and your companion are responsible for all other costs related to the prize, including any additional meals, additional transfer costs, insurance (including excesses), in-room charges and additional taxes. All persons taking the prize must depart and return at the same time. The prize is subject to any additional conditions of the prize supplier/s including any conditions of travel and conditions of entry into any activity (including behaviour requirements and applicable dress codes). Costs for changes made by you (or your companion) to the prize after it has been booked must be paid by you and your companion as applicable. You and your companion must ensure that you have all necessary documents to travel to Adelaide, including a current and valid proof of ID and any visas required. You may be required to present your credit card when checking in to the accommodation.
4. If you are the winner, you and your companion must make your own way to and from the airport in Sydney at your own cost.
5. If an event or activity included in the prize is abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason, you and your companion forfeit your entitlement to that prize element and you will not be given any cash or alternative tickets as a substitute for attending the event or activity. You will still receive all other components of the prize as long as they are still taken on the original date/s.
6. If you win one (1) of the weekly prizes, your prize will be a double pack of Croser Sparkling Wine valued at $65.
The pack includes
- 1 x Croser NV Sparkling 750mL
- 1 x Croser Vintage 2013 Sparkling 750mL
The prize will be shipped to you at the end of the Competition Period to the delivery address of your choice in NSW.
7. You and your companion must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you or your nominated companion does not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if you are unable to take the prize between March and September 2019, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. You are responsible for your companion and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or your companion if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
11. If you (or your companion, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as required), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion) from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
12. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
13. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
14. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
15. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
16. By accepting or participating in any prize, your companion accepts these Terms and Conditions.
17. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
19. Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp. Your participation in this competition is subject to each Outlet’s liquor serving policy.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
21. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
22. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
23. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
a) how you or your companion can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
b) how you or your companion can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
c) whether your or your companion's personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.