Weekly prize giveaway of Croser Sparkling
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Accolade Wines Australia Limited (ABN 86 008 273 907), Reynell Road, Reynella SA 5161. Phone: (08) 8392 2222.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 12.01am (AEDT) 15/12/20 and ends at & 11.59pm (AEST) 25/02/21 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Only NSW residents aged 18 or over who can take the prize on dates specified by the Promoter.
Who can't enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees of:
(a)the Promoter; or
(b)the agencies or companies or participating outlets associated with this competition,
and their immediate families, can't enter.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run at the Westpac Open Air Cinema Sydney during the Competition Period (Outlet).
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. Entrants must purchase a bottle of Croser at the Westpac Open Air Cinema Bar and have a valid ticket to theWestpac Open Air Cinema to enter.
During the Competition Period, you must take a photo of your ‘Croser Moment’ at the Westpac Open Air Cinema including a glass/bottle of Croser (Photo), post the Photo to Instagram using the hashtag #CroserMoment and tag @crosersparkling.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 11 x Weekly Prize winners determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held at 2pm (AEST) on 21/12/2020; 28/12/2020; 04/01/2021; 11/01/2021; 18/01/2021; 25/01/2021; 01/02/2021; 08/02/2021; 15/02/2021; 22/02/2021; 01/03/2021; at Accolade Wines, 40 Lord Street Botany NSW 2019.
This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be determined, by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, based on which entry best and most accurately captures the perfect Croser Moment in the immediately prior week.
The Promoter may choose additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are 11 x Weekly prizes available.
The prize is 1 Bottle (750mL) of Croser Sparkling Wine NV valued at $25
Total prize pool
$25 x 11 (Weekly Prizes) = $275 (inc GST).
How many times can I enter?
You can enter multiple times, provided you only enter once per day and each Photo is different. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner of either the major or weekly prizes, you will be informed via your Instagram Private Message within two days of the draw and your winning photo and social media name will be published on the Croser Instagram page.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original image posted on your Instagram page as proof of entry during the Competition Period. If you remove the image within the competition period the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
The prize winner will need to respond to the private message on Instagram with delivery details to claim their prize.
The prize must be claimed within 7 days.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEST) 7 days after the private message, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 12pm (AEST) the following day at the same location as the original draw to distribute the prize.
Any such winner will be informed in writing within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence may be published on the Croser Sparkling Instagram Feed (@crosersparkling).
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter via Instagram. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. If you win one (1) of the weekly prizes (Total eleven (11) prizes), your prize will be a single bottle of Croser Sparkling Wine NV valued at $25
The pack includes
1 x Croser NV Sparkling 750mL
The prize will be shipped to you at the end of the competition period to the delivery address of your choice in NSW.
4. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
5. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
6. The Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition if you breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
7. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
8. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
9. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities
10. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
11. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
13. Enjoy alcohol responsibly. Consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol – see: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/_files_nhmrc/file/publications/synopses/ds10-alcohol.pdf See also the NSW Liquor Competition Guidelines and Intoxication Guidelines at http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au/dlg_guidelines.asp. Your participation in this competition is subject to each Outlet’s liquor serving policy.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
21. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
22. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of the prizes. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
23. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
a) how you can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek the correction of such information;
b) how you can complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint; and
c) whether your personal information the Promoter holds will be provided to overseas companies, and if so, in which countries those companies are located.